Image Intensifier Tube: Gen 2+ “Level 1”
Magnification: 1x (3x and 5x optional)
Lens System: 26 mm; F/1.2
Night Vision Monoculars
SPI Night Vision Monoculars: Features and Technologies
Our monocularstake advantage of the latest advances in infrared night vision technology.
Our devices include:
- Housing that is both ergonomic and durable by using lightweight, high-grade airplane aluminum alloy
- A wide assortment of high-quality optics to make the perfect pocket-sized, night vision survelance device in your personal arsenal
- A night vision product with the latest technologies that can use natural ambient light sources or artificial infrared illumination to create clear and crisp viewing
Looking through the night vision allows the user to visualize an amplified recreation of the normally unseen visuals to the human eye.
Our Night Vision Monocular Products
We offer a battle tested, Military-grade, night vision monoculars, with features like:
- IP 65 protection
- Casing made from high-grade aluminum alloy
- Hands- free head or helmet-mountable
- Fast mounting transitions by using dual mini rails
- High-light cut-off
- Integrated IR Illuminator
- Rugged and compact design
- Adaptable for use with cameras
- Simple, ergonomic, operater controls
Our product line for law enforcement, military and nighttime optical enthusiasts is always evolving. SPI ‘s diverse selection of night vision monoculars are durable and agile enoughto meet the highest demands of our expert customers.
SPI Superior Quality and Unmatched Visibility
You can rest assure that SPI ergonimic night vision monoculars are built to be tough and reliable. SPI gives you the confidence you need to feel safe, comfortable, and in control during missions, strategic training sessions, covert operations, and survival situations. Many of our night vision monoculars are waterproof, head and helmet-mountable, They’re always simple to operate, with easy-to-understand mechanisms and maintenance procedures.