Image Intensifier Tube: Gen 2+ “level 1”
Long Range Night Vision Weapon Sights
SPI Night Vision Weapon Sights: Technologies and Features
Our night vision weapon sights utilize a high strength aluminum design
to service the rugged day to day requirements and ever changing environments. Controls and adjustments are easy to operate and include power on/off switch, reticle brightness, eyepiece focus, range (distance) focus, plus windage and elevation adjustments.
Our night vision weapon sights also offer:
- A fully-adjustable electronic fine reticle for precision shooting
- Professional-grade lens materials and ergonomic design
- A digitally-controlled boresight, allowing you to change the position of your reticle while still viewing the running center coordinates
- A locking quick-release mount
- Wireless remote control
To develop our night vision weapon sights, we used specially-coated aircraft alloy. It is equipped with a double-lever quick-release mount that allows the highly-accurate rail positioning to maximize user comfort. The manual precision top wheel focus provides improved accuracy and ergonomics.
SPI superior night vision weapon sights are made only from high-grade materials that are tough, weather-resistant, and proven to last.
Our Night Vision Weapon Sights
We offer a diverse selection of Military-grade night vision weapon sights, featuring:
- Fully adjustable electronic reticle
- Digital boresight function
- Variable gain control
- Integrated MIL-STD-1913 rails for accessories (Detachable long-range infrared illuminator included)
- Powered by two CR123A Lithium batteries
- Precise (1 m resolution) Laser Rangefinder capability (with optional rangefinder)
An ergonomic design combined with precision top wheel focus give our night vision weapon sights the power to provide exceptional accuracy when positioning and targeting, while enhancing comfort and convenience.
SPI Weapon Sights: Precision Targeting in Total Darkness
All SPI night vision weapon sights are built using high-quality materials that are lightweight but tough, and include a variety of features that allow our customers to feel safe, stealthy, and completely in control during routine patrol procedures, undercover or covert operations, terrain exploration, military trainings, or hunting expeditions. Our night vision weapon sights are weather-resistant, and designed with tactical professionals in mind. SPI customers can trust that our products represent the best-performing night vision weapon sights for sale on the market.