PTZ THERMAL CAMERAS FOR LONG RANGE FLIR IMAGING
X26 offers cost-effective, long-range, electro-optical, visual and thermal imaging Flir pan tilt PTZ thermal cameras with short, medium, long and very long range Zoom sensors and optics
Our all weather rugged titanium gimbals that can be completely custom-built to your exact specifications and requirements.
X26 provides cost effective Long Range day and night vision multi sensor fixed and PTZ Pan Tilt Zoom Flir thermal imaging camera systems built to withstand the most demanding applications. Our High performance, all weather, reliable systems are available in COTS or Custom configurations and are built with the highest quality components.
PTZ Flir IR thermal camera applications
- Port Security/surveillance long range thermal camera
- Coastal Security/surveillance long range thermal camera
- Border Security/surveillance PTZ long range thermal camera
- Perimeter Security/surveillance infrared imaging Pan Tilt PTZ FLIR
- Shoreline Security/surveillance infrared imaging Pan Tilt PTZ Thermal cameras
- Long Range Security/surveillancePTZ long range thermal camera
- Airport Security/surveillance PTZ long range thermal camera
- Runway Security/surveillance Thermal imaging Pan Tilt PTZ FLIR
- Maritime Security/surveillance IR imaging PTZ Thermal imaging
- Marine Security/surveillance Thermal imaging Pan Tilt PTZ FLIR
- Critical Infrastructure Security/surveillance long range thermal camera
- Vehicle mounted Security/surveillance Thermal imaging Pan Tilt PTZ FLIR
- Multi Sensor Security/surveillance Thermal imaging Pan Tilt PTZ FLIR
- Dual Sensor Security/surveillance IR imaging Pan Tilt PTZ thermal cameras
- Panoramic scanning Security/surveillance Thermal imaging Pan Tilt PTZ FLIR cameras
- Drone, UAV, UAS, SUAS Security/surveillance Thermal imaging Pan Tilt PTZ FLIR
- Range Security/surveillance Thermal imaging Pan Tilt PTZ FLIR
- Covert / Special operations tactical Security/surveillance Thermal imaging Pan Tilt PTZ FLIR
- Unmanned Ground Vehicle UGV Security/surveillance Thermal imaging Pan Tilt PTZ FLIR
- EO-IR Security/surveillance Thermal imaging Pan Tilt PTZ FLIR
- ISR Security/surveillance Thermal imaging Pan Tilt PTZ FLIR
Military, law enforcement, search and rescue security and surveillance professionals utilizing PTZ thermal flir cameras
Our PTZ Flir thermal Imaging cameras offer:
- Ultra Long-Range Fast, Coated, hardened Zoom telephoto thermal imaging Germanium Lenses
- Long range Cooled MWIR and UnCooled LWIR Thermal imaging FLIR Cameras
- SD, HD High Definition microbolometer, HOT MCT, InSb ultra sensitive thermal flir IR Cameras
- Robust Multi axis 360 degree Gyro Stabilized Pan & Tilt gimbals
- Gyro stabilized micro mini named and unmanned drone thermal camera turret balls
- SD and HD long range low light visible CMOS color EO continuous zoom cameras
- Long Range LRF Laser Range Finders exceeding 20 kilometer
- Long Range thermal cameras
- Long Range IR Infrared Laser Pointers/illuminators/designators Exceeding 10 mile distances
- Rugged All-Weather IP 67, IP 68, MilSpec, MilStd Designs
- Long range FLIR cameras
- A Host of custom optional add on sensors such as SWIR, LRAD, Laser Dazzlers, CCTV camera countermeasure,
Color night vision, and specialty exotic sensors to compliment our Day/Night PTZ platforms
- Anti Drone, UAV, UAS countermeasure and defeat gimbal systems
- 3D Radar 360° Security and surveillance tracking with Slew to cue camera mating
- Panoramic 360° thermal scanning gimbals for constant area security and surveillance
Perhaps The most common usage of handheld Flir thermal imager’s is their use for night vision applications, these devices offer very extensive capability for seeing in pitch darkness and an adverse conditions, military and law-enforcement professionals throughout the world use handheld thermal imaging cameras in many formats, they come in binoculars monoculars, thermal rifle scopes, pan tilt zoom (PTZ), The systems are used for short medium and long range visual enhancement applications, unlike the traditional green night vision which also has extensive benefits thermal imaging night vision systems work based off of infrared heat radiation that’s giving them the capability to see in total pitch darkness.
Our long range flir PTZ thermal cameras are robust, All weather, heavy duty PTZ (Pan Tilt Zoom) positioners/Gimbals that rotate continuously 360 degrees and Pan/Tilt up and down allowing the user to guide and control the motors and position the long range flir cameras and associated sensors to the position of interest. The long range flir PTZ thermal Security cameras can be gyro-stabilized which reduces the shake and jitter from the imagery especially when zoomed in to maximum telephoto ranges. Our long range flir PTZ thermal Security cameras Have the ability of reaching out and detecting threats up to 50 kilometers. All of our flir PTZ thermal camera come with a complimentary long range zoom daytime EO CMOS low light camera Which make these systems a true complete day and night imaging system. Additional sensors can be added onto our long range flir PTZ thermal cameras such as SWIR (Short Wave Infrared) cameras, Laser rangefinders (LRF), tracking, radar with slew to cue capabilities, GPS, Compass, Laser dazzlers, microphones, spotlights, loudspeakers, laser infrared Illuminators, laser infrared pointers, and high speed cameras. We custom build our long range flir PTZ thermal camera and can incorporate most any add on option you can imagine into our gimbal platforms. Our thermal cameras offer the user crisp, clear image quality with outstanding detail, clarity and fidelity. Long range infrared cameras come in both Cooled MWIR and LWIR uncooled flavors in both HD (High Definition) and SD VGA (Standard definition) which is typically 640×480 or 640×512 Pixel resolution. Our long range thermal imaging flir camera systems are mounted in harsh environments and used for Border patrol and protection, coastline and shoreline installations, range, airports, forward Operation and observation bases (FOB), runways, critical infrastructures, high value asset protection and anywhere where long range 24/7 day and night vision imaging is critical to secure and protect a specific area. Our long range flir PTZ thermal cameras are easily mounted in multiple configurations like on roof mounted, car, Truck, mobile command vehicles, security vehicle and mobile applications. In marine vessels, our long range flir ptz thermal cameras Are mounted to boats, yachts and cruise ships. Other mounting provisions are portable trailers, telescoping masts, poles, tripods, pendant, buildings and fixed mounts. SPI uses the best, most reliable and longest lasting coolers in the midwave MWIR long range thermal camera systems which is a critical factor in the procurement of long range flir cameras. Having a reliable cooler ensures years of continuous maintenance free operation from the MWIR camera. We source the best Cooled Camera system made up of indium antimonide InSb, HOT MCT Mercury Cadmium Telluride and SLS types with micro pitches as small as 10 µm.
We are here to help assist you in selecting the absolute highest quality, cost effective
day/night video security/surveillance system for your needs.
Long range thermal imaging flir cameras Fixed, Handheld, Pan-Tilt-Zoom (PTZ) market
Global Long range thermal imaging flir Camera Market By Product (Fixed, Handheld, Pan-Tilt-Zoom (PTZ)), Detector (Cooled, Uncooled), Wavelength (Near Infrared, Short-Wave Infrared (SWIR), Mid-Wave Infrared (MWIR), Long-Wave Infrared (LWIR)), CMOS, LLL Low light Level, I2 image intensified night vision. Application (Automotive, BFSI, Commercial, Government & Defence, Healthcare, Industrial, Residential)
Market Analysis and Insights: Global Sapphire Camera Market
Global Long range thermal imaging flir camera market is expected to witnessing market growth at a rate of 6.10% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research report on Global Long range thermal imaging flir Camera market provides analysis and insights regarding the various factors expected to be prevalent throughout the forecast period while providing their impacts on the market’s growth.
Rising preferences of surveillance in various industries, easy availability of thermal cameras at an low prices, Increasing number of funds for the development of high performance cameras, rising usages of camera for object detection, classification and identification are some of the factors that will likely to enhance the growth of the Global Long range thermal imaging flir Camera market in the forecast period of 2020-2027. On the other hand, rising commercialisation and advancement of microbolometer technology which will further boost various opportunities that will lead to the growth of the sapphire camera market in the above mentioned forecast period. Advancements in HD high definition thermal flir imaging detector technology as well as reduction in pixel pitch (microns) down to 5 microns.
This Global Long range thermal imaging flir Camera market report provides details of new recent developments, trade regulations, import export analysis, production analysis, value chain optimization, market share, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, strategic market growth analysis, market size, category market growths, application niches and dominance, product approvals, product launches, geographic expansions, technological innovations in the market.
Global Sapphire Camera Market Scope and Market Size
Global Long range thermal imaging flir camera market is segmented on the basis of product, resolution, detector, wavelength, and application. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- Global Long range thermal imaging flir camera market on the basis of product has been segmented as fixed, handheld, and pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ).
- On the basis of detector, sapphire camera market has been segmented into cooled, and uncooled.
- Based on wavelength, sapphire camera market has been segmented into near infrared, short-wave infrared (SWIR), mid-wave infrared (MWIR), and long-wave infrared (LWIR).
- Bases on application, sapphire camera market has been segmented into automotive, BFSI, commercial, government & defence, healthcare, industrial, and residential.
Global Long range thermal imaging flir Camera Market Country Level Analysis
Global Long range thermal imaging flir camera market is analysed and market size, volume information is provided by country, product, detector, wavelength, and application.
North America will dominate the sapphire camera market due to the technological advancement along with prevalence of majority of manufacturers while Asia-Pacific will expect to grow in the forecast period of 2020-2027 due to the rising expenditure on defence sector in the region.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points like down-stream and upstream value chain analysis, technical trends and porter’s five forces analysis, case studies are some of the pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, the presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of domestic tariffs and trade routes are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Global Long range thermal imaging flir Camera Camera Market Share Analysis
Global Long range thermal imaging flir camera market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, regional presence, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product width and breadth, application dominance. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to sapphire camera market.