IP68+ ultra rugged all weather system
SD VGA 640 x 512 or HD High Definition SXGA 1280 x 1024 resolution sensor selections
Continuous zoom With effective 100mm-1500mm F4 coated, hardened Germanium lenses
Latest Cooled MWIR long range thermal imaging cameras
Long range 20km 1550nm LRF laser range finder
15km long range 850nm IR laser illuminator/pointer
Active Gyro Stabilization for jitters free imagery
Radar Slue to cue integration
Full MIL Spec
Superior Range and Situational Awareness Performance
IP68+ ultra rugged all weather system
- M9 PTZ EO/IR Imaging System
- Cabling and Power
- SLRF Laser / Ranger Finder (optional)
- Long-Range Illuminator (optional)
- Operators Manual
- Lens Tissue
DESCRIPTION AND FEATURES
The M9 Is the Pinnacle of Super Ultra Heavy Duty, Image Stabilized Extreme Long Range Cooled MWIR Thermal Imaging FLIR EOIR Camera Systems. The system has incredible detection ranges up to 60 Kilometers.
THE SYSTEM IS THE WORLDS MOST RUGGED, HAS THE BEST GYRO STABILIZATION + OFFERS THE HIGHEST PERFORMANCE, BEST SENSITIVITY & LONGEST DETECTION RANGES.
The M9 PTZ Long Range thermal FLIR Imager comes with F4 thermal imaging Zoom lenses Ranging from 250mm to 1750mm, Along with HD Daytime CMOS BSI CCTV Long-range IR Corrected Zoom lenses from 25mm-2600mm, A host of add on Sensors are available to complement the M9 Platform to meet mission requirements.
The Ip68+ Submersible system is the most rugged Long-Range EOIR Day/Night vision Imaging system available
The M9 PTZ can be configured to the customer’s desired requirements and specifications
Ultra Extreme 640 or 1280 HD Ultra Long Life, Long Range Thermal Imager with Protective Window
Extended Range HD Ultra Long Rane, Ultra Low Light TV EO Camera
Ultra Rugged, All-Weather Military Specs (Sealed/Purged/Coated)
- Pan (Azimuth) 360° Continuous Rotation
- Tilt (Elevation) 180° Travel
- Direct Drive Closed Loop Servo
- PELCO Compatible
- 4-Axis/4Layer Stabilization E/M
- 0.0006° Position Accuracy
- 19bit Absolute Electrical Encoder
- Ultra rugged best in the industry IP68+ protection
SYSTEM FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- See objects in complete darkness and adverse weather conditions
- Long-range optics available (man-size target detection >30 km and vehicle detection >50 km)
- Combines high performance with low weight and small size
- 360° azimuth, continuous rotation
- Gyro stabilization
- Fully network enabled for integration into existing IP surveillance networks
- Supports most protocols used in commercial and military applications
- Direct drive servo motors provide superior control in narrow FOV
- 19-bit absolute encoder provides excellent accuracy and control (within 0.0006°)
- Rugged design thrives in the harshest of environments, such as extreme humidity, salt, fog, solar loading, blowing sand/dust, and blowing rain
HD DAYLIGHT CAMERA ASSEMBLY FEATURES:
- 0.009 lux1″ HD BSI CMOS High Definition
- 2200mm optically stabilized Low Light Day / Night Vision EO lens options
- High speed auto focus
- Heat haze/wave removal & electronic image stabilization optional
- Black glass (low pass filter) for NIR imaging
HD THERMAL MWIR CAMERA FEATURES:
- Auto focus & fine focus
- Electronic image stabilization
- Turbulence mitigation
- HD resolution, 1280 x 1024 Pixels, 15µm pitch
- Edge & contrast enhancement
- 50mm to 1550mm F4 High Quality Germanium Continuous Zoom hardened lenses
LASER POINTER FEATURES:
- Eye safe at the aperture
- 15km range
- 4Hz flashing mode and 30Hz continuous mode
LASER RANGE FINDER FEATURES:
- 20km max range
- Eye safe at the aperture
- Solid state design for long life
360° Continuous Pan Rotation
180° + 90° Full Tilt Angle
+.0001° /sec to180° /sec in Pan and Tilt axis
200° /sec2 in Pan and Tilt axis
Direct Drive closed loop servo
19 bit (524,288 counts/360°)
Absolute electrical- 19 bit absolute encoders with no hysteresis
<80 micro radians per axis
4-axis/4 layer stabilization E/M
Visual Camera Payload
CMOS 1/1.9″ 1920 x 1080 SENSOR Hardened wiring harness and staked connectors to military standards
1920 x 1080 pixels (through entire system)
MAX Sensitivity Color
0.0003 LX (F1.2)
MAX Sensitivity B/W
0.00002 LX (F1.2)
Auto white balance, back light control, adaptive noise reduction, adaptive fog reduction, Image enhandement,
Auto IRIS, Turbulent Atmosphere Compensation (TAC tm)
Optical Lens Focal Length
2,0000 mm focal length with bore sight stability to better than 2% over entire zoom range
Atmospheric penetrating Bi Liniear Fog/Haze mitication routine for Long Range Disturbance Attenuation (LRDA)
MWIR InSb LATTICE MESH
640 x 512 PIXELS
3.6 to 5.0 μm w/CO2 notch filter for atmospheric mitigation
200mm to 1200mm hardened Athermalized continuous optical zoom F/4
4x interpolated electronic zoom
Optical Auto Focus UFA TM (UltraFast Autofocus) 12bit registered
Operator guided self-claibration via 3- or 5-point Non-Uniformity Correction (NUC)
Internal electro optical stabilization
LACE Local Area Contrast Enhancement, (LAP Local Area Processing) detail enhancement algorithm, Edge detail enhancement, Adaptivetemporal noise reduction, Scene based NUC, Atmospheric Turbulence Mitigation, threshold based averaging, local area processing
Laser Range Finder
Eye safe at the aperture
Internal with position displayed on video overlay
Internal with angle displayed on video overlay
Operational Temp Range
-40°C to + 70°C
Storage Temp Range
-48°C to + 85°C
In accordance with the ICD
In accordance with the ICD
Must have a single hermetically sealed MIL-38999 series connector for system power, contol interface and video output
Expanded Pelco D
H.264 encoded output of both SD and HD feeds. TRU HD video signal output
Slew to cues provided by the radar system of choice
Integrated with custome’s software
Zero system level obsolescence. Must hav the ability to integrate new sendor technology as it becomes available. New sensors and payloads must be field installed and FPGA code updated over ETHERNET/LAN for zero downtime upgrades
Must have NO wear components. No scheduled mechanical drive component replacement
FPGA based sensor agnostic system architecture. Fimware, OSD and Operational Software can be updated over LAN/ETHERNET to upgrade capabilities
Zero downtime goal. Sensors payloads must be hot swappable and system will operate with any configuration of sensors attached. New sensors can be integrated and firmware updated remotely via network.
The M9 Is the Pinnacle of Super Ultra Heavy Duty, Image Stabilized Extreme long range cooled MWIR Thermal Imaging FLIR EOIR camera system. The system has incredible detection ranges up to 60 Kilometers. THE SYSTEM IS THE WORLDS MOST RUGGED, HAS THE BEST GYRO STABILIZATION + OFFERS THE HIGHEST PERFORMANCE, BEST SENSITIVITY & LONGEST DETECTION RANGES.
Thermal infrared night vision imaging uses cameras that “see” heat instead of light. Sometimes referred to as “FLIR” or Forward Looking InfraRed cameras, they produce an image that portrays objects using their temperature instead of their visible properties. SPI utilizes the absolute highest quality SD and HD Ultra extreme long range system manufactured for military, security and monitoring applications.
The SPI Family of rock steady Gyro Stabilized Military grade MultiSensor systems PTZ (Pan Tilt Zoom) integrate the long range, mid-wave (MWIR)/Long Wave (LWIR) High Definition thermal imaging M series cameras with a variety of powerful daylight sensors, and optionally a Laser Range Finder, GPS, SWIR, Color Night Vision, IR and Sniper detection optics, Digital Magnetic Compass, and Automatic Video Trackers. An array of advanced functions and options are available to meet the most demanding needs. All sensors on the SPI Long Range PTZ Thermal imaging flir night vision multi sensor cameras units are mounted on a fast and accurate all weather 100% Duty cycle weapons grade Pan & Tilt unit that can withstand any harsh environment or vehicular vibration.
SPI Has The capabilities of rapidly customizing a long range ptz Pan Tilt Zoom thermal imaging multi sensor platform to suit your exact requirements at the most competitive prices, We offer the absolute most ruggedized systems that are installed in key locations within the United States and throughout the world. Our customers rely on our products to work 24/7/365 uninterrupted without any maintenance issues. Call or email us for additional information and custom integration.
• Spectral band: 8-12μm (LWIR) or 3-5μm (MWIR)
• Cooled and uncooled technology
• Full MIL Spec
• Compatible with Most all video and controlling units, solar, microwave, onvif, ip, ethernet, satellite, fiber and a host of remote and local communication options to match you network.
• Long range night vision thermal flir image surveillance and target acquisition
• Day and Night + Adverse conditions
• Ability to see through barriers such as vegetation, camouflage netting, Etc
• Full support from beginning of application Statement of work to install and training
• The most complete range of Thermal Imagers
• 4rd Generation Thermal FLIR Technology
• High Definition HD Thermal IR camera integrated 1280 x 1024 SXGA/CCIR/Digital Video Output
• Superior range performance and extended situational awareness
• Dynamic scene, Adverse weather mitigation
• Compact and easily integrated on all platforms
• The Best Weapons grade shockproof, anti jitter, stabilized pan tilt zoom PTZ gimbal available anywhere
• Asymmetric Threat Identification
- Long Range MWIR COOLED Thermal EOIR Imaging PTZ zoom Flir
The M9 Offers the following Features.
-Ultra Sensitive Longest Range Cooled SD and HD InSb 15Um Indium Antimonide Detectors
-High reliability / High performance battle/Field proven system with many deliveries & Currently issued to US Military and Government agancies
-Ultra slow or lighting fast Pan/tilt movement with extreme precision and zero backlash
-Anti FOG/Haze/Clutter and Obscurant cutting Technology incorporated in our Exotic Sensors
-All weather system work flawlessly in Snow, humidity, tropical, desert and extreme harsh environments with 100% Duty Cycle
–THE ABSOLUTE TOUGHEST, MOST RUGGED AND RELIABLE PTZ EOIR IMAGING SYSTEM AVAILABLE ANYWHERE
-Optics are stabilized, double encased and hardened inside each enclosure ensuring countless years of trouble/maintenance free operation
-Precision Long Range MWIR Coated / Hardened Continuous zoom optics from 100mm to 1300mm at F/4
-Uninterrupted Extended Performance Military system with 50 Kilometer Detection Ranges in Day / Night 24/7/365
-Radar Ready for Slew To Cue Integration
-Long Range Eye Safe Laser Range Finder
-Ideal for Security/Anti-Terrorism, Insurgent/terrorist detection and deterrent
-MIL STD 810F
-Fully Submersible/Sealed/Nitrogen Purged
-GPS/Compass – Geo Location sensors
-Local Area Gain and Contrast
-Full on screen symbology with relevant positioning and functionality data
-Ultra fast HD CCTV BSI LLL CMOS Zoom Camera with 25mm to 2200mm continuous zoom lens
-Double / 4 Axis Gyro Stabilization built in to the 360 degree rugged PTZ Positioner and Inside the Thermal Camera and the CCTV Camera (4 Layer 4 Axis Stabilization)
-TASS Enhancement In Thermal FLIR camera and Zoom CCTV Camera
-Highest performing Absolute Encoder Resolution
-Direct Drive Servo Motors with no Hysteresis
The M9 PTZ Long Range thermal FLIR Imager comes with F4 thermal imaging Zoom lenses Ranging from 250mm to 1750mm, Along with HD Daytime CMOS BSI CCTV
Long range IR Corrected Zoom lenses from 25mm-2600mm, A host of add on Sensors are available to compliment the M9 Platform to meet mission requirements.
The Ip68+ Submersible system is the most rugged Long Range EOIR Day/Night vision Imaging system available.
Ultra Long Range Multi Sensor PTZ thermal and cctv continuous zoom imaging systems with GPS and Compass are used for a wide
variety of land, mobile, fixed and marine applications. The M9 is totally custom built to your exact
Configuration with Long Range Laser Range Finders, and a host of exotic optional Lasers & Sensors. The M9 System Has the industries best
Turbulence/ clutter / fog / haze / smoke / Humidity Mitigation with advanced image correction/enhancement features that gives the user a smooth, crisp detailed EO + IR Image
The gyro stabilized M9 is the absolute highest performing, longest range, most rugged imaging system available anywhere. The weapon grade Ptz pan tilt zoom turret assures you years of trouble free/ maintenance free operation with the safest, smoothest and most rugged steerable positioner gimbaled Turret.
-High performance / high definition / High sensitivity – real time thermal imager utilizing minimum 640×512 or 1280×1024 resolution 15Um MWIR (Medium Wave / Mid Wave Infrared IR) Focal Plane Array FPA Detector technology
-The Absolute Most Rugged, all weather Gyro Stabilized system Offering the longest Range, highest performance and ultimate reliability.
-Smooth Continuous Zoom Carbon hardened/coated MWIR F4 Lenses from 100mm to 1300mm (Internal Gyro Stabilized)
-Full 360 degree smooth axis pan Steerable rotation, robust tilt movement gimbal turret payload with HSS Home/Stow/Safety positioning
-Long Range Eye Safe LRF Rangefinder for assessing target or threat distance with on screen symbology
complete and ready to install w/all cables, monitor, hand controllers, software & standard accessories. Burn in test performed for 7 days prior to shipping
-Extreme Long Life Component survivability and reliability
-Engineers Available at no cost to customer for integration / installation and training assistance.
-The Absolute highest reliability, longest lasting military sealed coolers ensure uninterrupted imaging for years.
The Ultra Long Range stabilized 15Um COOLED MWIR M9 is a highly sensitive mid-wave IR camera designed for long-range surveillance and security applications.
Ultra Long Range Stabilized F4 100 to 1300mm Lenses allow for detection ranges of over 50 Km with an auto focus optical continuous zoom lens, The enhanced image processing features brings out subtle details missed by other imaging cameras, the M9 Detects target That other cameras cant track. The Ultra Long Range Lenses allow for great situational awareness and long standoff distances between operator and target. The M9 is capable of achieving visible and infrared NIIRS 9, NIIRS 8, NIIRS 7, NIIRS 6, NIIRS 5, NIIRS 4, NIIRS 3, NIIRS 2, NIIRS 1
Both the CCTV and Thermal Sensors are Electronically and Mechanically Stabilized and offer Integrated TASS and full internal weather controls/climate stabilization. Our robust Radar integration allows for slew to cue/slew to alert with the aid of radars, VMS, tracking alerting and detection software suites are available for the m9 system.
The Ultra Long Range Visible Sensor is a high sensitivity daylight camera with exceptional color and superior low-light capability that can be used for target detection and identification in challenging conditions. It is configured with a 2200mm optically stabilized continuous zoom lens and a multi-mode high sensitivity CMOS HD Backside Illuminated camera. The system includes an integrated TASS image processor to provide enhanced imaging capability in hot Tropical conditions. The M9 is a premier Advanced Next Gen Long Range MWIR COOLED Thermal EOIR Imaging PTZ zoom Flir Camera system.
The System Rated to US Military ratings & is Ultra Ruggedized/ 100% Duty Cycle with battlefield proven performance, The Entire System is fully universal and offers stability, durability and ease of deployment. Installed in the Front of the EO and IR Cameras are ruggedized hardened Gm and Vis Windows to protect the Internal Optics.
The system combines SPI’s proven bore-sight assembly design in an externally mounted configuration, that provides ease of adjustment, extraordinary stability and isolation from harsh environments. System power, serial interface and video output are all provided over a single hermetically sealed Military approved/Rated series connector.
The M9 Steerable PTZ Positioner uses the absolute highest performance parts, it is a high-performance pan & tilt system well suited for day/night surveillance, Border Patrol, Coastline Patrol, scope truck mobile / mast mounted and General Security monitoring & perimeter security. The 4 Axis, 4 Level Gyro Stabilization is the top of the line in the industry and keeps the imagery rock steady even at full telephoto zoom, Equipped with a cooled MWIR FLIR thermal Camera and a Low Light CMOS BSI visible camera, the system has optional sensors as well, including a laser rangefinder, laser pointer/designator, and laser zoom imaging illuminator, as well as SWIR / NIR and LOW LIGHT COLOR NIGHT VISION. The M9 Family of long range multi sensor ptz gimbal systems are the most potent border patrol, border protection security and surveillance systems available anywhere.
Combining design elements from our field proven absolute encoders and servo motor direct drive train, the M9 provides extremely high pointing accuracy and performance in a small, light weight package with significant payload capability. Designed to operate in mobile / mast or stationary installations, it offers extraordinary flexibility and ruggedness, and provides continuous operation with no scheduled maintenance, even under extreme conditions.
All elements of the system are controlled over our Easy to read and understand & Operate graphical user interface. The interface includes universal external control functionality, allowing the system to be controlled with any of the currently fielded commercially available protocols & utilizing an internal user configurable command table. This external interface may be accessed through Ethernet or a local direct serial connection. ONVIF, IP, ETHERNET, 3G, WIRELESS and REMOTE operation is available
The M9 offers hot swappable, interchangeable sensors which are factory pre-aligned and mounted via precision guide pins, four captive bolts, and a TASS weatherproof connector, allowing sensor swap to occur in 4 Minutes or less with one person. Secondary or new sensors may be added and control code loaded remotely via LAN or Ethernet. The system incorporates the highest quality, ultra long life military coolers for years of reliable trouble free imaging.
Military combat surveillance applications
FOB perimeter/critical facility infrastructure, high value security
Border / coastline / scope truck / homeland security / AWD / 4×4 / All Terrain /frontier patrol & security
Security and surveillance, WAMI, ISR, C2, C4ISR, RSTA
Fully Integrated Sensor Suite
Tactical Combat armored vehicle
IED Detection, long range biometric facial recognition
Critical facility security (power stations, prisons, government offices)
Mobile, mast or tripod mounted for sea & land monitoring
Vehicle safety applications (railways, mines, heavy equipment)
Cruise ship man overboard detection & rescue
Land & sea security, search & rescue operations
Laser IR Diode illuminators available in a variety of ranges from short/medium, long and ultra extreme long range
Military/Law Enforcement/Search and Rescue/Coastal/Frontier/Border + DEA & SWAT applications
Windows or MAC software compatibility
Remote operation with Ethernet, ip, fiber, solar, wireless, microwave gps and compass radar compatible slew to cue, slew to alert and alarm detection
Software development kit (SDK) for customized functionality / command and control
- Combining design elements from our field proven absolute encoders and servo motor direct drive train, the Ultra Rugged IP68+ M9 Long Range PTZ FLIR Thermal Imaging Camera provides extremely high pointing accuracy and performance in a small, light weight package with significant payload capability. Designed to operate in mobile or stationary installations, it offers extraordinary flexibility and ruggedness, and provides continuous operation with no scheduled maintenance, even under extreme conditions.
- All elements of the system are controlled over our GUI graphical user interface. The interface includes universal external control functionality, allowing the system to be controlled with any of the currently fielded protocols (i.e. TASS, Pelco D) utilizing an internal user configurable command table. This external interface may be accessed through Ethernet or a local direct serial connection. Multiple command and control Analog and digital IP Ethernet options are available.
- The M9 Long Range PTZ FLIR Thermal Imaging Camera offers hot swappable, interchangeable sensors which are factory pre-aligned and mounted via precision guide pins, four captive bolts, and a blind-mate weatherproof connector, allowing sensor swap to occur in 5-minutes or less with one person. Legacy or new sensors may be added and control code loaded remotely via LAN or Ethernet.
- The M9 Long Range PTZ FLIR Thermal Imaging Camera is well-suited for mobile and stationary applications including force protection, border and port security, tactical reconnaissance, and long-range surveillance. Machined from solid bar stock and supported by heavy-duty bearings, the large diameter elevation and azimuth shafts provide significant structural margin for mobile applications and operation in high wind environments. The modular design allows the gimbal base and yoke structures to be supplied with a range of length dimensions, from small to large scale, to support multiple user requirements. This provides a family of gimbal configurations with a common interface to significantly reduce software development and integration costs. As with all M9 Long Range PTZ FLIR Thermal Imaging Camera System use absolute encoders with a direct drive train providing extremely high pointing accuracy and repeatability.
- The Long Range Zoom Laser Imaging Illuminator system provides variable field of view and uniform illumination out to ranges in excess of 5,000 meters to point out and illuminate targets, with sufficient coverage area for use with Multiple cameras and Night Vision Goggles (NVGs) in darkness. The laser illuminator is packaged in our fourth generation sensor enclosure that combines over 20 years of field proven performance with incremental improvements to enhance performance, stability, durability and ease of deployment. Designed to withstand the harshest conditions and environments, this configuration has been successfully deployed in both mobile and fixed homeland security roles throughout the United States, as well as in force protection roles in both Afghanistan and Iraq. Most recently, it was provided for industrial security roles in the Middle East.
- The Long Range Laser Pointer/Designator is an eye-safe at the aperture laser spot pointing system that provides a precision diameter laser spot to ranges in excess of 20,000 meters to point out targets and illuminate areas of interest. The laser system has been successfully deployed in both mobile and fixed homeland security roles throughout the United States, as well as in force protection roles in both Afghanistan and Iraq. Typical use is in spotting applications in tandem with Night Vision Goggles (NVGs) or NIR/Color Night vision BSTFA cameras.
- The Eyesafe Long Range Laser Rangefinder is a Class 1 eyesafe, long-range laser rangefinder with an APD receiver suitable for a wide variety of applications. With options such as lower beam divergence for smaller targets or increased range resolution, the LRF can be configured for specific applications.
- The Ultra Long Range Visible Sensor is a high sensitivity daylight camera with exceptional color and superior low-light capability that can be used for target detection and identification. With various lens and sensor combinations available beyond 2100mm EFL, the visible sensor can be tailored to the requirements of the mission. Sensor options include color, black and white, 3CCD color chip array, or low-light EMCCD array, and a host of advanced SD, HD and 4K CMOS and CCTV VIS/NIR Cameras.
- The system combines our proven bore-sight assembly design in an internally mounted configuration that provides ease of adjustment, extraordinary stability and isolation from harsh environments. System power, serial interface and video output are all provided over a single hermetically sealed Mil-38999 series connector. The Camera Control Board (CCB) handles communication and control of the camera and lens, and allows independent control of zoom, focus, iris, and optional filter functions.
- SPI sets the industry standard for Ultra Extreme Cooled long cooler life MWIR long range infrared Thermal FLIR imaging. The CZ continuous zoom lens allows the operator to frame the field of regard to suit the surveillance needs and achieve superior imaging capability at Multi Kilometer ranges for world class DRI Detection, Recognition and Identification Our LRTI Cameras provides many advanced features including:
- Local Area Processing
- Auto Focus
- Threshold Based Averaging
- Digital detail correction
- haze and fog mitigation
We offer the lowest prices on Long range MWIR Cooled zoom thermal imaging security and surveillance PTZ FLIR cameras, the M9 can be custom configured to your exact application.
X99 LONG RANGE RADAR M9 INTEGRATION FOR TRUE
TRACKING AND SLUE TO CUE APPLICATIONS
The X99 radar is the latest upgrade to our proven heritage
of ground surveillance radar (GSR) technology and expertise.
The X99 long range radar provides wide area situational awareness
in a lightweight, low power package that is easy
to setup and use. The radar’s high reliability results in a low cost of ownership.
Maintainability is simplified with a modular design for field servicing.
The X99 precision radar can be coupled with the M9 long range PTZ thermal imaging EOIR
multi sensor flir camera system. By incorporating the X99 Radar to the M9 long range gimbal, you
Get true tracking and slue To cue capabilities.
Superior accuracy in range, azimuth and target acquisition allow for better performance
with image cueing, classification, and identification of targets. Automation of
electro-optic sensor cueing, audible alerts, multi- target tracking, and advanced
anti- clutter techniques are just a few of the features that allow system operators to focus
on what’s really important – the threat.
The X99 radar is reliable in all weather conditions and extremely high ambient temperatures.
Engineered and designed with the end user in mind, the radar is extremely easy to
setup and use, yet rugged enough to withstand repeated emplacements in any environment.
Multiple X99 radars are deployed worldwide – a testament to its reputation as a long range
GSR providing an unrivaled combination of performance and value.
The X99 radar is designed and manufactured in the USA.
• Expeditionary (backpackable) • Fixed site (tripod or tower)
• Mobile (vehicle)
• Operational in the most
severe weather conditions (extreme heat, wind, rain and salt fog)
• Transports easily and can be installed/set up rapidly by one person and in less than 10 minutes
• Intuitive, user-friendly operation and automated tasks make it easy to deploy
• Weight: < 45 lb (21 kg)
• Input power: < 100W (battery, vehicle, solar or AC power)
• Transmit type: Pulse-Doppler
• Operating frequency: 16.21-16.50 GHz (Ku band)
• Interface: Ethernet / XML (SEIWG ICD-0101B, cursor on target)
• Detection range:
– 12 km for a single person (0.5 m2)
– 21 km for small vehicles (10 m2)
– 32 km for large vehicles (30 m2)
– 48 km max instrumented range
• Minimum detection range: 50 m
• Minimum detection velocity: 0.25 m/s
• Elevation range: -33° to +22°
• Elevation beamwidth: 3.8°
• Range / azimuth accuracy: 10 m / 0.2°
• Azimuth coverage: Definable sector or full 360°
• Operating temperature: -40° C to +65° C
• Environment: Qualified to MIL-STD 810G
• Electromagnetic interference: Qualified to MIL-STD-461F, FCC Part 15 certified
• Ultra reliable system
Rapid update rate Low false alarm rate
Automated sensitivity settings for weather and clutter management
Simultaneous short and long range coverage
Automated priority target track mode
Performs ground, coastal and surveillance of low flying aircraft missions
Integrates with C2 and cues imaging sensors with high accuracy
Built-in test for automatic fault isolation
Automatic clutter filtering compensates for mast or tower sway
Tracks up to 500 targets simultaneously
Automatic data recording with playback
Frequency agility Audio alert capability
Web interface for command and control
Multiple language user interface